Camp Quest provides an educational adventure shaped by fun, friends and freethought, featuring science, natural wonder and humanist values.
Camp Quest envisions a world in which children grow up exploring, thinking for themselves, connecting with their communities, and acting to make the most of life for themselves and others.
Through our programs, we seek to:
- Develop inclusive communities that celebrate diversity
- Foster inquisitive thinking and exploration of the natural world
- Cultivate empathy and relationship building as foundations of an ethical, productive, and fulfilling life
- Provide a safe and fun environment for personal and social growth
National Support Center
The Camp Quest Support Center offers essential services to camps to help them provide high-quality camp experiences. We support the development of new and established camps by providing program and training resources, offering fundraising support, and working with camps to ensure network-wide program standards.
Camp Quest, Inc. provides the following services to its affiliates:
- Use of the Camp Quest name and logo
- Brand recognition – legitimacy as a member of a widely recognized, freethought camp community
- Eligibility for inclusion in Camp Quest, Inc.’s group tax exemption, conferring 501(c)(3) status (available to U.S. licensees only)
- Eligibility for camp-starting grants and campership funds promotion and marketing support, which may take the form of materials, electronic media, etc.
- Increased visibility to potential camp families
- Opportunities for networking and information sharing with other Camp Quest affiliates
- Operational and program guidance, which may include some IT resources, standardized forms and templates, etc.